Better Than Sex Cake!
Recipe type: Dessert
Prep time: 15 mins Cook time: 30 mins Total time: 45 minsServes: 12Using a cake mix makes this a simple cake, perfect for potlucks and BBQsIngredients
- 1 German chocolate or other chocolate cake, baked, 13x9x2-inch
- 3/4 cup fudge topping
- 3/4 cup caramel or butterscotch topping
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- chocolate covered toffee bits
- 1 tub of whipped topping
- Bake cake according to directions. Cool completely but do not remove the cake from the pan.
- After the cake has cooled, make holes in the entire top of the cake using the handle of a wooden spoon.
- Pour (one at a time) fudge, butterscotch, and condensed milk over the top of the cake and let each flavor soak in before adding the next.
- Frost the cake with the whipped topping.
- Drizzle more caramel sauce on top.
- Sprinkle toffee pieces on top.
SIMPLE AND SINFUL!
prayer before shoping
semoga dapat potongan harga lebih murah hari ini..
I want to lay barefoot
on a grassy hill
under an endless sky
blue as my eyes
with you by my side
my hand tucked in yours
and summer’s last breeze
sweeping over our bodies
as we find pictures in clouds
whispering the stories
that float with them.
Hurray for Tutorial Tuesday!!
Today was totally inspired by Bob Marley. I was singing the whole time. So I present to you the Birdies! These were created using the basic form of paper quilling. I love these little guys!
And now for some shameless advertising: If you’re interested I have kits that contain enough supplies to make three Birdies! Each kit will come in a variety of colors, and include some tips and tricks on how to curl the tails.
Please visit MyBohemianSummer.com to order your kit today!